Thursday, July 20, 2006

DJW to Speak at Photo Conference in September

Just announced!! Daniel J. Watkins has been selected to speak at the Pictage Partner Conference on September 6, 2007 in Los Angeles. For Dan this is truly an honor as he was selected to speak from among over 35 other photographers that submitted presentation topics.

Dan will speak on the effectiveness of "coopetition" and viral marketing for photography businesses. This is his first photography speaking engagement that has been promoted on a national level.

4 Comments:

Blogger amynave said...

How exciting:) I saw your name on the list:) I was sooooo excited.

7/27/06, 11:38 PM  
Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

Yeah, Amy, I'm at the same time as Denis Reggie...so I'm gonna switch the signs so people think he's speaking in my break-out room! LOL

7/28/06, 5:49 PM  
Blogger Stephanie... or Stevie. said...

This is great Dan! Good Luck!

8/1/06, 10:04 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

LOL:) I'll be looking for your sign so don't swith them:)

CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!

8/8/06, 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home