Friday, August 03, 2007

Teresa and Jeff's Wedding

Teresa and Jeff were married June 16th at the Norman K. Probstein Golf Course in Forest Park. I've known Teresa for four years -- she was a student at Saint Louis University when I was the co-district director of the Delta Sigma Pi business fraternity (a professional co-educational business fraternity). Teresa is just an amazing person -- a heart of gold and an incredible "get'er done" work ethic. She received a number of awards and recognitions when she as an undergrad member of the Deltasig chapter at SLU. She graduated in May with her Master's degree...and got married a few weeks later! Jeff is a super nice guy (even though he attended DeSmet high school! LOL) and together Teresa and Jeff make a great couple!

I was honored to have both my lovely wife Maria and my Xanga (blogging) friend Matt Penning shoot alongside me for Teresa and Jeff's wedding. My two assistants that day really came through for me -- Maria got a flat tire (a blow-out no less!) on the way to the wedding (she called our neighbor Doug who saved the day) and Matt drove down from Springfield, IL to help me cover the wedding.

It was a very hot St. Louis summer day -- probably 95 degrees or so -- but Teresa and Jeff were up for running all over Forest Park for pictures between the wedding and reception. Congrats you two!

To see more images of Teresa and Jeff's wedding, click here to watch a slideshow.










Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home