Saturday, August 18, 2007

Mackinac Island...

Just a "few" (LOL) images from our Mackinac Island / Michigan trip last month.

In the lantern room of the White River Lighthouse. It's said to be haunted. The kids thought that was pretty cool. :)
Dominic...

Katia...

Jonah...you can't keep that boy out of the sand!

My niece Molly...


























A little drive by shooting...(lookout for photographers who never put their cameras down!)...
Yes, as a matter of fact I did shoot this thru the sun-roof, why do you ask? He-he-he...


Probably my most favorite shot from the trip...


I have this woman to thank for giving me such adorable children. :)




My niece Molly -- we have the same birthday. :)

I just love this shot...

No cars allowed on Mackinac Island. :)







Exterior of Ste. Ann's Catholic church. Someday I'll shoot a wedding here. I might even do it for free it's so beautiful up there! :)

Interior of Ste. Ann's Catholic church...

Couldn't resist grabbing this shot...



Dusk at the straits of Mackinac...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

Awwww!!! What a wonderful day you had!!! I can't believe your hunnie was shooting!!! Looks like I need to go to that island that doesn't allow cars!!! I would be soooo skinny!!! I'd be tired to walk to the next restaurant!!! (what a deterrent!! sp?)

8/24/07, 4:03 PM  
Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

KK you crack me up! too "tired to walk to the next restaurant." he-he-he...

8/24/07, 10:43 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

OOOHH!! Mackinac island is the best place in the world!! SO jealous you guys got to go there!! Such cute pics:)

8/25/07, 7:58 AM  
Blogger JeffersonTodd said...

Wow Dan, it looked like you guys had a great time! My dad keeps telling me that I need to visit there.

9/28/07, 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home