Thursday, March 27, 2008

OpenSource Photo - Indianapolis trip...

My 48 hours at Indy was a blast -- had a great time reconnecting with old friends and making several new ones. Here are a few "quick hit" shots...

My dear friends, destination wedding photographers (and role-model husband and wife photo business owners) Garrett and Joy Nudd have such a cute little girl -- I finally got to meet the light of their lives -- two year-old Graycen.



Supremely-talented wedding photo-journalist Kevin Swan's son was not camera shy around me. (I guess he could tell I also have a three year old son...)



Here are some other cute kiddos -- the ("almost-related sisters") daughters of best friends Amy Enderle and Kim Wade (they run Silverbox Photographers in Columbia, MO)...








Here are a few images of one of the models who volunteered to help us last night during a night-time location shoot...






No, those weren't actually models (above) -- my pals Jim Cook (whom you may remember from his role in the "trashed by dan" experiment of 2007, as well as the lovely couple Brandy and Sticky Rammel treated me to my annual apple martini.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home