Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A fun "off the beaten path" portrait location in Missouri...

Grabbed a few test shots of my kids while location scouting for "off the beaten path" portrait locations. This is from a waterfall near the highway 125 bridge in Linden, MO (actually...it's pretty close to being under the highway 125 bridge!). These were all shot using my "old" Canon 10d with the 85mm f1.8 lens. Who says you always have to have the latest, most expensive gear? ;) When I'm "playing" I like to use old gear...keeps me fresh.



Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

OMG...your kids are SOOO cute!!! :)
Happy Friday, Dan!!!

8/24/07, 3:11 PM  
Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

Thanks J*...just wait until you and J.D. have kiddos... ;)

8/24/07, 10:44 PM  
Blogger The Arty Farty Faerie said...

Hello

I just found your page quite by chance.

Loved looking at your family. The shots were great to see. Your kids are very photogenic and oh so cute! Then loved seeing your nature shots and your weddings. Loved the shot with the two boys and your daughter I guess it was with the little boy looking up or pulling down the skirt of the little girl..your daughter?

Thanks for sharing even if I did find them a year later.


Well Done and Thanks!

7/30/08, 2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home