Saturday, February 21, 2009

Beth and Robert - Engagement

Beth and Robert are getting married May 23rd at St. Francis Borgia in Washington, MO. They both live in Kansas City and I was honored to be chosen to photograph their wedding. As fate would have it...I shot their engagement pictures on Va
lentine's Day! :) They happened to be in eastern MO for a wedding and we arranged to shoot their engagement pictures on their way to the wedding.

I had so much fun with Beth and Robert -- I even sent them into the Orchid Show at the MoBot Garden and I told them to ignore me...that I would be acting like one of the nature photographers shooting orchid pictures but I was actually shooting sneaky pictures of my clients. I felt like a paparazzi. :) They changed clothes (into their wedding guest attire) and I shot a few more pictures of them...in, of all places, the Shaw's (err Missouri Botanical) Garden parking lot. There is a beautiful stone wall surrounding the lot which made for a nice backdrop for our last few shots. :)


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home