Sunday, May 17, 2009

Charlie and Ava - Brother and Sister Session

"Almost three" year-old Ava and her "just turned" one year-old brother Charlie entertained my cameras last Friday at their house and at a nearby park.  They are both so much fun!  Charlie looks a bit like the cartoon character "Charlie Brown" wouldn't you say?  His mom said he was Charlie Brown for halloween last year!  This is the second time I've done pictures of Ava...I shot pictures of her back when she was just a bit past her first birthday.  I'm honored whenever I'm invited back to shoot multiple sessions of these little bundles of joy!  And it's so fun to see how they've changed...and even for them to recognize me!  :)



Where's Waldo?  I mean...where's Charlie?  :)





I call this picture "Threat Detected!"  :)








Check out the slideshow to see more pictures from Ava and Charlie's lifestyle kids portrait session!  I think you'll agree that the music for this slideshow goes perfect with the images!! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home