Tuesday, March 24, 2009

2nd shooting with Garrett Nudd in Florida!

I had the unique pleasure of assisting the supremely talented destination wedding photographer, Garrett Nudd, at a wedding in Florida in March. I met Garrett several years ago at a workshop in Laguna Beach, CA and I've been blessed to call Garrett a friend ever since. His wife, Joy, is a former NICU nurse who now works with Garrett full time running two very successful photography businesses (in addition to wedding photography, they also run a couture portrait studio - Cobblestone Rue - in Chattanooga, TN). We had a blast shooting Whitney and Matt's rehearsal dinner, wedding, and reception...and we were well fed, too. :)





The bridesmaids played a little game of bouquet juggling.  :)




Mmmm...such good food!  Garrett, can I come shoot with you next weekend?  And the weekend after that?  And the weekend after that?  ;)


Let me see your ID's!






Thanks again, Garrett, for inviting me to come shoot with you!  I had a blast -- as expected.  :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home