Friday, May 22, 2009

Beth and Robert - Rehearsal & Dinner

Beth and Robert asked me to photograph their rehearsal dinner and graciously invited me to join them for dinner. I am so blessed to work with wonderful clients like these two wonderful individuals!!  Beth has completely spoiled both Maria and I with her generosity from the day she and Robert hired us to photograph their wedding.  

Their ceremony will be held tomorrow at St. Francis Borgia in Washington, MO.  Have I said how much fun I have shooting in Washington?  I love it out there -- right on the banks of the Missouri river.  The rehearsal dinner was held about 200 feet from the steps of the church...at a quaint little place called ChocoL'Art.  The food was amazing...the dessert was to die for!  :)

Here are some images from earlier tonight.  They are ready to be married!


Robert keeps Beth smiling constantly!!


Robert did NOT want to overhear Beth's description of her veil.


Yum.  Only wish I could have tried the chocolate martini.  Some other time.  :)


I've been eagerly awaiting an opportunity to shoot a wedding at St. Francis Borgia.  It's been on my "bucket list" of churches.  :)  So far this year I've shot three weddings...and two of the churches have been on my bucket list (the other one being Trinity Lutheran...Rachel and Chris' wedding last month).  I'm on a roll!  :)


Get a good night's sleep you two...tomorrow is a very big day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home