Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Professional Portraits - a/k/a "Head Shots"


Today my good friend (and past wedding client) Erica Schiller graced my studio with her presence as she asked me to help her update her professional portrait for her LinkedIn site.  Erica was recently down-sized from a really big beer company (which shall remain nameless) and is seeking a position as a marketing manager or director.  She has nearly 10 years experience and I can tell you -- ever since I've known Erica, she has impressed me as the type to hit the ground running on a project or endeavor.  If you know of a good opportunity for Erica, please let me know and I'll put you in touch with her.  She is willing to relocate for the right opportunity.  


Also, if you are interested in a new or updated business profile portrait (also referred to in the industry as a "head shot"), please get in touch with me to discuss your needs.  Professional portraits can be used by business people or other professionals such as doctors, lawyers, etc. for online articles, social networking sites / business forums, etc.  A "fresh" image is always good for business!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home